Why This Small Cap Biotech Is Given A Strong Buy Rating
Q BioMed Inc. (OTCMKTS:QBIO) is a biomedical acceleration and development company that focuses on licensing, acquiring, and providing resources to life sciences and healthcare companies.
The company’s ace offering is Strontium Chloride SR89, a radiopharmaceutical therapeutic for the treatment of bone cancer pain therapies. Q BioMed Inc. has a research partnership with Mannin Research Inc. for the development of therapeutics to treat a variety of vascular diseases, including the new coronavirus.
Q BioMed Inc. is a biotech acceleration and commercial stage company focused on licensing and acquiring undervalued biomedical assets in the healthcare sector. Q BioMed is dedicated to providing these target assets the strategic resources, developmental support, and expansion capital needed to ensure they meet their developmental potential, enabling them to provide products to patients in need.
- QBIO is moving into commercial-stage for its FDA-approved cancer drug, Strontium89.. ie, here comes the payoff
- QBIO has a small trading float of just 18.6M, which suggests the stock could launch higher on any additional influx of interest.
- QBIO is also developing a key potential treatment for COVID-19 and other infectious diseases, including influenza
- QBIO is coming off an RSI trough under 30 in mid-March, pointing to a massively oversold stock now heading back the other way, and consolidating in a nice “Bullish Flag” breakout pattern
- QBIO is planning on uplisting to the Nasdaq, which is often a major bull catalyst for OTC stocks
Litchfield Hills Research Report
Analyst Theodore R. O’Neill is initiating coverage of Q BioMed Inc. • We are initiating coverage of Q BioMed Inc. with a Buy rating and an $5.00 price target. Q BioMed Inc. aims to accelerate the monetization of biomedical technologies through rapid innovation and collaborative partnerships with industry leading researchers • We expect revenue from its non-opiate based metastatic cancer bone pain management product (Metastron and its generic) to begin next year and believe demand will exceed expectations • We believe that CDC guidelines for prescribing opioids for chronic pain are going to advance sales of Metastron and its generic. Given the paperwork and monitoring required for prescribing opioids for chronic pain, prescribing Metastron or its generic will be a welcome alternative. There is also the potential for label extension to treat bone cancer which would more than double the market opportunity • Diversified and growing portfolio of products and milestones. The company has a pipeline of other products under development to treat liver cancer, glaucoma, kidney and vascular diseases • Shares appear to be priced significantly below absolute and comparative metrics: 2021 EV/Sales is a 76% discount to peers